Thursday, July 23, 2009

Project 365 Week 21

this week all the pictures I took were from Saturday...swim meet and then Jordan's sleepover birthday party. I decided to go with what I have...

134/365

Jensen and her good friend Samantha at today's swim meet. Samantha is on a different team and we swam against them today. Jensen had a blast!

135/365
Jordan's birthday sleepover started with a scavenger hunt planned by Jim. The girls divided into two teams. I chaperoned one and Jim the other while they roamed the neighborhood knocking on doors asking for random household items. At the end of the designated time, Jim tallied the scores and declared a winner...Mom's team won!!

136/365
The kids were all hot and sweaty from running around the neighborhood so they took a dip in our teeny, tiny pool.

137/365
We had pizza and then cookie cake.

138/365


139/365
Opened presents...

140/365
and then swam some more.

141/365
Happy birthday, Jordan!

4 comments:

Kaity Mackenzie said...

Happy Birthday Jordan Montgomery!

Rita said...

I know, so timely huh?

Brandy said...

more more more more more!!

Heather said...

hmm... someone needs to update their blog as badly as I do....