Sunday, September 17, 2006

12 on the 12th...September 2006


I wanted to get this posted closer to the actual date, but just didn't get to it. Here it is now.


1. This photo was taken at about 6:20 a.m. as Jim was leaving for the airport. Not an unusual scene by any stretch.

2. The never ending pile of laundry awaiting me.

3. Jordan on the way to school. Today was picture day. We had "words" about her hair. I spritzed her with hairspray and that apparently ruined her whole day.

4. Jensen insists on carrying her own backpack. She looks so little.

5. I volunteer in the library at SFE every Tuesday. Today was Jackson's class's library time. He checked out a Star Wars book.

6. These are the gates into the apartment complex we are currently living in. I go in an out of these gates about 10 or 12 times per day. They are loud and creaky when they work. Quite a few days they are just stuck open.

7. The end of the school day. Jackson and Andrew, crazy and wound up as usual.

8. Off to drop Jordan off at gymnastics practice at R/B. I'll be back to pick her up at 6:30 p.m.

9. This was my haul from about 2 hours of shopping this afternoon. I got 3 shirts and 2 pairs of earrings at Chico's. I think these are the only clothing items I've ever purchased in there. Generally not my style...don't know what happened today. I always find jewelry in there though. I love the fabric pouches they put all your jewelry purchases in. I'm all about the cute packaging. Also found a cute bag at Ann Taylor Loft. However, it's already been returned. I loved the look of it, but once I got my stuff in there it didn't look as cute. Hmmm. Maybe I need to carry less stuff.

10. Finally! Windows where there were no windows for so long.

11. Jackson's new watch. He actually got this a few days ago. He knew exactly what he wanted...a metal band with actual numbers and hands, not a "diginal" watch. His whole motivation for this purchase is so he can keep an eye on the time while we're in church. I hate to tell him that watching the clock doesn't make the time go any faster.

12. The new bag I ordered for CKU arrived today. I'm actually leaving for CKU in two days! And I'm totally not ready!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you say I'm busy! Jensen looks cute with that backpack... looks more like its carrying her that the other way around! I just had a pretty big shopping day myself. I went a little crazy buying Liz Claiborne stuff before my dinner with their CEO! :)

PS: It's a little annoying that I can't write messages to you as a blogger b/c I use beta... its weird.

Brandy said...

Jealous! Looks great